Topic Research

 Topics Research

    At this point I think I have decided to go with relating my storybook to the NBA, so for this post I will be researching three different stories that I could relate to the NBA.

    The first story I might use is the "Lion and The Hare", in the Panchantra. This is a good story for me because it talks about the king of the forrest and I can easily relate this one to Lebron James the king of the NBA. It is a story though of how a lion requires the animals to bring him animals to eat so he doesn't eat the rest. However, the animals tell him of another lion who is really his reflection and leads him to kill himself.

    The second story I picked is "The Foolish Friend" from the Panchantra. This is a story of how the king had a pet monkey, and the king fell asleep. A bee was trying to string the king but the monkey tried to kill the bee and killed the king on accident. I think this story could be related to a NBA story as well, maybe a story of how one player on a team led to the downfall of the rest of the team.

    The third story I liked is "The Gold Giving Snake" from the Panchantra. This story involves a boy who gets a little to greedy and leads to his death from a snake. I like all of the stories I found here but this one is probably my least favorite so I likely won't use this one.

    The best resource I found was the link to the RBA Storybook, this gave me some really good ideas to look into and got my thoughts flowing for the upcoming project.


     

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to Philip a Sports Management Major

Week 9 Story: Family Man