Time Strategies

 Time Strategies

This class, my plan is to stay on top of everything. My main work will be done Monday-Friday, and finishing the rest on Sunday's. For this class when I have a day with nothing else to do I need to go ahead and get started and get some of the things out of my way.

I read two articles from the one's selected "Eat the Frogs First Thing in the Morning" and "Four Questions to Help you Overcome Procrastination". I really enjoyed the eat the frogs article, because often I do find myself doing my best work when I just wake up and get it started. Nothing beats the feeling of getting your day done early and having the whole day to simply rest while others are working.


-a graphic I made on canva. quote by Yoda from Star Wars-

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to Philip a Sports Management Major

Week 11 Reading: The Priceless Gem