Storybook Favorites and an Idea

Game of Thrones is an idea I am interested in after reading through some other story books and there introductions. Connecting the stories across two timelines seems really fun.


-A picture from Blinbox on Flickr of the dragon skull used in Game of Thrones-

Weapons in Star Wars- https://sites.google.com/view/weapons-in-star-wars/home?authuser=0

This storybook is very interesting, this guy was obviously very interested in this topic and it got me thinking of ideas I could see myself doing in the future. I read the introduction to this one because it caught my attention because it was Star Wars, and it was even the first one I saw. This didn't seem like the easiest project because you obviously have to be very creative but you also have to know your topic extremely well if you go with an already established universe. I liked how he used music to give you an option to play while you read his work.

The Epics of Food- https://sites.google.com/view/paiges-storybook/home?authuser=0

When I first saw the title of this one I wasn't sure how this story was going to be related to food. From the introduction it is clear there is one primary item of each story that is related to food. The first one is tied to a monkey who has an obsession of mangos. I like this one because they came up with a single theme and just tied it in to their stories. This one gives me more ideas that seem manageable for me to accomplish. 

Applying to College:Greek Mythology-https://sites.google.com/view/greekcommonapp/home

This is probably the most creative one that I saw. I wasn't exactly sure what was going on when it started talking about submitting your college application, but then I looked on to her first story and soon realized she used essay prompts to give the Gods a reason to tell their story. This storybook has the best look in general to me, and seemed very put together. The layout was extremely nice and used a lot of imagery to increase the effects of the work. I feel like everyone can relate to this one as we all submitted applications to attend the University of Oklahoma. Overall this topic was a very good idea. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to Philip a Sports Management Major

Week 11 Reading: The Priceless Gem