Microfiction

                        

The Life of a God

Hanuman jumped for the apple in the sky.

Now he was on this Earth as a monkey,

but served as Rama's devotee.

Jumping across oceans, and fighting Ramayana.

His job was almost done, but what would he do now.

Everyone thought about the mighty Rama,

but what about his mighty servant.

He begged Rama not to give him immortality,

but he insisted anyways and now Hanuman would live forever.

As the days went on he grew tired of his life,

but he must serve and protect till the end.

However, for Hanuman he lived through the end of the world.

                  

 Hanuman's Curse (6 word story)

He who jumped, will not Die


Bibliography- 

“Hanuman by ANANT PAI - Books on Google Play.” Google, Google, play.google.com/store/books/details?id=s-4sDgAAQBAJ.

Comments

  1. Hey Philip! I like how you wrote a microfiction this week, I do not see that often at all. I also do not see the 6 word story often, and you did a really nice job on both. I like the way that the microfiction you were able to tell an entire story through the use of so little words. It is a skill that I definitely do not have, so I can admire that. Your 6 word story was also done really nicely, as you were able to create meaning out of such little words. Well done!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Philip,
    I like your story a lot. As mentioned above, I also do not see many 6 word stories like this one you created. It is my second one tonight and I think only my 3rd ever. You did a really good job on this. I like how you kinda created a poem the wrote your 6 word story, it is unique and you did a great job on this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Philip! I really enjoyed reading this story, and I haven't really seen any of this manner before yet. I haven't written one before, as I have trouble summing up my thoughts in so few words. I think you did a great job on this story, and I was impressed by the way that you wrote it. It was so easy to understand, while also being descriptive. Great job!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to Philip a Sports Management Major

Week 9 Story: Family Man