Week 8 Progress

 Progress

    So far this semester I have enjoyed this class. I wouldn't say my progress is exceptional so far, but I think I have been doing a good job. I really enjoyed my story that I worked on about the men at sea. I really felt like I put good work into that and it showed in the final product. The class assignments I enjoy the most are the story ones for sure. I like the reading but being able to create my own product is really fun. My blog is good so far but I definitely need to make it a little better before the end of the semester.

    The main thing I want to do for the rest of the semester is to finish more of my work early in the week and not put it off to the last minute. I have been really busy this semester with two jobs so I have had a hard time prioritizing my free time. My job is about to be over for the semester so I really see myself picking up the slack.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to Philip a Sports Management Major

Week 11 Reading: The Priceless Gem