Week 8 Comments and Feedback

 Comments and Feedback

       To me of one of the best things about this class is the ability to connect with other students and also see the work that they are doing. The feedback that I have been getting is really helpful. You can tell that people really take their time to sit down and read your work and you give you thought out and processed feedback. The feedback that I have been giving out is good I believe, but I can definitely get more purposely with my work. I have liked using the Wow feedback strategy the most. It helps me address all the points I need to give someone when I am reviewing their work. I feel like in this class more than others right now I am getting a sense of who my classmates are and what they enjoy. I feel like the posts I have enjoyed reading the most are everyones introductions posts. I want to set up my comment wall to be a little for open so everyone can give me the feedback they are trying to. I also want to focus on giving more criticism in my comments so everyones work will get better as a whole. 


This image describes all of us in this class. If we are going to become as awesome as we hope to be we need others to give us the advice to get us there.


"Cheezburger" from GrowthMindsetMemes

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to Philip a Sports Management Major

Week 11 Reading: The Priceless Gem