Reading Notes: PDE Mahabharata Part B

 Reading Notes Part B-


The House of Fire-

Prince Vidura was always the wiser brother of the three but since his mother was a servant he was never thought to be worthy of sitting on the throne. They notice that all the furniture is soaked in oil, and they begin to fear that the king is planning on setting them on fire. Prince Vidura dug a tunnel out of the castle in case this happened, and covered it up well. The captain set the castle on fire. It also caught fire of another palace. They thought they had succeeded but the queen escaped.

I really enjoyed this story it kind of reminds me from Game of Thrones when the Lannisters set the great meeting place on fire. I plan on using this story for my story later in the week.

Some of the other things I enjoyed reading from this section as a whole was the story when Prince Arjuna saved the cursed water nymphs. The other crazy part was when the soul entered Khrisna's body allowing him to keep on living. I thought that was an interesting aspect to the story and it kept me interested.

Work Cited-

PDE Mahabharata


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to Philip a Sports Management Major

Week 11 Reading: The Priceless Gem