Topic Brainstorm

 Topic Brainstorm

    The Avengers- For my first topic I am very interested in relating my storybook to the Avengers. Recently, there have been a lot of Avenger movies that have come out in the last 3-5 years so it would definitely be fun and interesting relating my story book to that. There is also a lot of gods and goddesses that can related to this as well. The website I would use is https://www.marvel.com/comics/characters/1009165/avengers. This website is a collection of all the marvel comics and I can definitely use this to heavily relate to the other stories.

    NBA Playoffs- An interesting idea I had because I am such an avid basketball fan is to relate my stories to the NBA playoffs this year. This year in the NBA is a lot different due to all the background noise due to COVID and the fact that it is all in one location called the bubble. I think basketball would a tough one to connect all the stories to but if I was able to do it it would turn out to be an amazing storybook. For this storybook I would have to do a lot of current research and thinking, but I would probably use https://espn.com to collect all the stories that I need to use.

    Animals- This project I have a feeling has been a very popular one but I see it being a very interesting one and easy relatable to most of the stories. This reading guide provides a couple past storybook and certain characters to look at, http://iereadingguides.blogspot.com/2017/08/project-idea-animal-characters-of.html. One character that caught my eye is Jambavan the bear king, so I would definitely like to include a story on him. 

    2020- The last idea I had is to compare all these stories to the events that have happened in 2020. I feel like any other year this idea could not be accomplished but this year there is so much that has happened I probably would not run out of things to do. I could compare stories to sickness and protests, and maybe problems with the ruling as well. I would look through a majority of news outlets for this but I think I would use https://www.nytimes.com/ the most.


-"Protest" by Chad Davis on Flickr-

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to Philip a Sports Management Major

Week 9 Story: Family Man