Story Laboratory

 This week I wrote a twine story. This was a really fun activity but it was also long in a way too. I found that as the more choices you made the story kept getting longer and longer to finish. My story was about a guy named John who went to a hotel and he was running from the cops because he robbed a bank. The choices led you to a single or a double room which decided if you friend and wife would be coming. It was an interesting experience to say the least. I don't think I see myself using this program for this class, but I really enjoyed having a play with it. It reminded me of a movie on Netflix a few years ago that you could play as you went along with the movie. 


-"The Broken Legacy" my storybook-

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to Philip a Sports Management Major

Week 9 Story: Family Man