Feedback Thoughts

 Feedback Thoughts

    Dealing with feedback is certainly a hard thing for anyone to deal with no one wants to be told what they are doing is wrong and that they need to do it better. The first article I read is "Silence the Critical Voices in your Head". I really liked this article because it talked about silencing the negative noise in your head and searching out the positive and really focusing on this side of things. The best tip I got from this was to believe the positive things and act as if they were true. The second article that I read was "Why Rejection Hurts so much, and what to do about it"  this article talks about a way we can kind of accept this criticism by boosting our self esteem, and not criticizing ourselves to much. I have never liked being critiqued that much but I have gotten better at it throughout my life. This class is an interesting viewpoint of this because sometimes I feel like I need that critique to get better at what I am doing.


-"Lebron James"-

This photo shows how one of the most critiqued men in the world is the most rich


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to Philip a Sports Management Major

Week 9 Story: Family Man