Munich and Zion My Two Favorite Places

 My two favorite places have very different meaning to me. One is a place I haven't been to in over 18 years, and the other is a childhood favorite. I was born in Munich, Germany and this is a place that is very important to me, but my parents moved to America when I was just 3 years old. I have always dreamed of going back there and plan on going there soon, but pictures will have to suffice for now. 


My other place is Zion National Park, I went there when I was a little kid with my family and remember it being the most beautiful place filled will adventure. Don't tell anyone but I even cried when I had to leave there. 

Comments

  1. I have been to Munich just once, but it was indeed MARVELOUS, Philip: I hope you will get to go there... and how cool to have that very personal connection! But I've never been to Zion and I would so much like to go there. India is also a place with amazing parks and natural landmarks... maybe that is something you will want to learn about in this class. For example: Indian rock-cut architecture link like the Ajanta Caves link (they are Buddhist, and we start off this semester with Buddhist stories; Buddhism is an incredibly important part of the ancient Indian tradition, side by side with the epics!).

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to Philip a Sports Management Major

Week 11 Reading: The Priceless Gem